Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Essential Oil "Keep the Plants Healthy" Spray

Just like I don't like to use toxic products on our skin, I don't like to use it in my yard or in my vegetable garden, either.  But occasionally, I do find the need to use something to help ward off bugs, fungus, mildew, etc. 

The following is a recipe I use to try to keep the plants healthy and to help fight off "plant sickness."  You could probably use more essential oil than what I did, but I once burned the leaves of my roses with a "too strong" blend.  So I use this milder version first to see if it does the trick, before moving to a stronger one. 

Test it on your plants first before spraying the whole thing.  And I personally do not spray the parts of the vegetable plants that we will be eating in the next few days.