Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Thank You, Lord

Thank You, Lord, that my family in Florida is all safe and that there is minimal property damage (unless more storm surge comes in). 

I bet we could all use a break from the natural disasters (and civil strife and nuclear threats and terrorist concerns and wildfires and economic concerns, etc.) for awhile.  Let's pray that the worst is behind us this year.  

In fact, let's just pray.  Let's pray that God would have mercy on us and put a hedge of protection around us.  Let's pray that the hearts of the people would be turned back to Him before it's too late.  



            2 Chronicles 7:14-15:  “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.”  

 

            1 Peter 3:12:  “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
  



(Okay, back to the more light-hearted stuff on this blog and the more faithy stuff on the other blog.  At least for now.)