Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Oops!

And I found this while I was taking pictures of my flowers ...

Okay, now look really close at the upper left corner of the square stepping stone at the bottom of the picture (right and down from the angel).  Can you see it yet?  Here, let's zoom in a little . . .
 

Can you see it now?
 

Yep, there it is!  My sweet little cory cat fish that I tossed out this winter when he died.  I loved this little fish.  But since I am not a super-sentimental type, I simply flung his body out the back door and into the garden, assuming that he would hit the dirt
and decompose over winter.  
He didn't.
He landed on the stepping stone and sat there for months until I found it just now.  (And look at all the dirt and mulch it could have landed on.  What are the odds!)
Poor little guy!  Sorry about that.  Totally undignified.
RIP, Corey Feldman, Corey Haim, or Corey Hart. 
Sorry, but I'm not sure which one you are. 
(I had three cory cats, and these names just seemed right.  But since two died, I now have two new ones - Ewan McGregor and Rob Thomas.  I love these little fish!)