Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Giggle Translate #7: How Would You Spend Your Last Day?

I ran my post "How Would You Spend Your Last Day?" (click it if you want to read the original version) through Google Translate many times, and this is what came up [any comments I want to make about the translated version will be in brackets and in blue]:


According to Christian geologist today (released on September 23, 2017) is the beginning of the end of the world.  When I went to bed yesterday: "What if the world really falls tomorrow?"  I was wondering how we broke up the day before.''

One night while I was sleeping, my wife and kids watched the show together in another room and saw Gilmon's daughters for the 82nd time.  I found that my partner (homemade chicken pizza) and my wife - me, mom and dad - who were helpful, had the usual way of eating some chocolate.  [Wow, so I have a partner and a wife!  And my partner is homemade chicken pizza!?!  And is it that "me, mom and dad" are what constitutes "my wife"?  Interesting.  Confusing.  You're so "progressive," Google Translate!]

I thought. "I mourn my last days."  If the world falls tomorrow or is a real haven, Jesus will return, my family will leave, I thought.  I have finished my time on Earth. "  [Amen and amen!]

I even thought about other things I would do to end my last day.  If I could decide what to do on the last day, it would be ...

I wake up and drink coffee quickly, stare at the sun [Well, that's stupid!], read scriptures and pray.  When the boy woke up, the MP3 player and I suddenly heard the sound of animals.  I wanted my husband to eat breakfast with the little pig.  (This is a great force).  

Then we all get some rest, the kids can make their own videos.  But my mom and dad have a lot of time. "

And I want to make sure the kids know the rule from day one: "Don't fight before the world is over!"  [That's a good rule in general.]

We went for a walk in the park and took pictures of adorable leaves and water benches that changed color [that sounds cool, wish I could see that], went to Starbucks and bought smoked or men's coffee [well, that's sexist!].  Hell loves everyone, even an 8 year old [and that's terrifying].

The park and the dinner were lovely and the kids who didn't have a place to play football could love my husband.  [How nice!]  (And that older kid) I love it!) Read a bit (now the story, U2) and see how cute they are.

After that we ate meatballs.  And we need ice cream.  But not so much, just beer, so we don't get sick.  [Umm, is that "beer ice cream"?  And yeah, I guess too much beer ice cream would make you sick.]  (Everywhere I go, I crucify John 3:16.  Don't I know who you want!)  [Wow, that sounds ... demented and threatening!]
            
On the way back "We Won't Stop," "Dance Protection" and "I Want to Leave the World and Communicate With You" and "Life in Prayer" and of course "End of the World."  We all know that we sing about the lungs.  (And yes, I'm worried about my music, they hate it as much as I love them.)  [Actually, that's kinda true.]  The preacher's son "Broken John B" "Forever Blue Jeans" "Dance in the moonlight" "You're such a minibus, Brandy (your beautiful girl)" etc.  ["You're such a minibus, Brandy"... ha, love it!]
            
When we got home, I told them to take the time to make a goose [umm, no thank you] or play a movie that took place while I was watching a Pokémon show or one or two of Gilmore on Google.
            
I made popcorn from there and kept the raspberries and raspberries that we kept in the garden.  We all sat on the song and ate popcorn with the Blueberries and watched stylish and movies all night, maybe the Guardians of the Sky, Game of Thrones [uh, no, never saw it!] and great Christmas stories and Media and Goldberg DVDs
            
Then finally we are waiting!  I'm glad!
            
(And I have to admit, I throw stones at parking lots.  [It's a hobby of mine.]  A stone next door near a car park that lasts for years because it's hard to use a perfume garden.  [A perfume garden?  Interesting.  Poetic.]  But don't wash as often as you like.  Take it with you.)

Today will be a good day.  But I'm still happy with what we have.
   

(If you know what I mean, "What if it really works?"

I think people are constantly looking for signs of life in our lives [wow, we must be super-pathetic if people keep checking us for signs of life]  ... They try to find clothes to wear after we disappear.  But you will not find it under clothes, paper and toys.  I saw nothing and thought, "Wow! I have to clean it because it's embarrassing!"  My first thought after the election was to turn this circle around: "I have to change this", but I do not say.  So now you have to be violent if you want to show peace [Oh my goodness, that's terrible.  So very much like Orwell's 1984.  So very much like nowadays.  Scary!].  To be safe (I work)


Now I want you [But sorry, I already have a chicken pizza partner and a wife.  I can't take you on too.] ... What has been done until the next day, if you know how to be at the end of the world?  What (which is not) or what should I do?

Oops!  How was your last day?


["turn this circle around" - Ha, what a great phrase to use, a euphemism for "wasting your effort" or "trying to do something different but getting the exact same result."  I mean, think about it.  When you turn a circle around, what do you get?  A circle.  I think I might start using that phrase, like "I tried to give her some advice to help her, but I just turned the circle around."  Or "I thought about buying a bunch of bins to get this house in order, but it's probably just turning the circle around."  Or "I try and try and try but just keep turning that circle around."  Oh, so much fun!  And remember, I coined it first!  At least, I think I did.  Who knows?  But I'll pretend I did, even if I didn't, and you can't stop me.]