Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Things I Just Don't Get...

(Warning: Possibly offensive pictures coming up.  If you get offended, I warned you.  And since you clicked on this post, it must mean that you enjoy the possibility of being offended.  And therefore, since I did something for you that you enjoy, you're can't leave any mean, defensive comments.  Yep, that's the way it works.)
 


 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





















 
 



I don't get how much celebrities and media people worship themselves and their political views.  Actually, I do get it.  We made them that way.








The tone of our country nowadays:




 
 
 
 
 
 
I don't get how easily offended we are, how over-reactive we are, and how intolerant our so-called "tolerant" society has become.  An example:
 
 
 
 
Another example:

 
 

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
   
Speaking of the marches:  Did you see the pictures of the women wearing giant "lady parts" costumes, looking like over-grown babies crowning during birth?  If I had a copy of that picture, I'd caption it like this:

(Yep... I can see that.)
 

How about you?  What's something you just don't get?