Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Family-Friendly Demons?

I've said this before, but I think this stuff will get more and more out in the open as we get closer and closer to the end times:


If you invite demons into your life, don't be surprised when they show up.

And do you really think they'll care if you go "Oh, I didn't really mean it; it was just a joke"?  (Here's my story about why I take this stuff so seriously, how I know it's real and shouldn't be messed with.)

(What would be really interesting would be to hear the stories of what happened in these families' lives in the months that followed their demon summoning.  Sadly, they won't realize how real it all is until it's too late.  And more sadly, it will be their kids who pay the price.)



And how about some relevant songs from Carman, just for fun:

A Witch's Invitation - Love this one!

No Monsters - Carman knows the power of Jesus's name!

Satan, Bite The Dust - I wouldn't go around challenging Satan, but Carman's making a good, important point here about the power of God compared to the power of the devil.

God's Got An Army - with a little Narnia thrown in