Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2022

I've always known!

When I'm online, I don't normally click on articles that are suggested to me, but I just had to check out this one: "What your dream home would be like based on your Myers-Briggs personality type", because at the beginning of the article, it showed a few different houses - one of which was a Hobbit hole - and I knew, just KNEW, that it would be my dream house according to my personality type (INFP).

And I had to see if I was right.

And so I pulled up the article, clicked on INFP, held my breath while muttering "Come on, be the Hobbit hole!  It's gonna be the Hobbit hole; I just know it!" ... and then ...

"Yes!  Hobbit hole!  I knew it!"

And I've always known it.  Because like I said in this post years ago, I'm a Hobbit deep down.  I just know it.