Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Links To My "How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist"

I don't really talk about Calvinism on this "Garden and Home" blog of mine, but I do on my other two current blogs.  But for reference, if anyone is interested, here are my posts on how to discern if a church, pastor, or website is Calvinist:

"How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist, Simplified Version"  [By far the most popular post on my anti-Calvinist blog]

"How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist, Extended Version"  [I know what you're thinking ... "How on earth could you possibly make it longer than the so-called simplified one!?!"  I know.  Sorry.]

"Only the Links from 'How to Tell ..."

"Avoiding Calvinist Websites"  [Only the "website" portion of those posts]