Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Giggle Translate #16: Flying Tic Tacs

Every so often, for a giggle (or to distract myself from anxious thoughts), I will run something I wrote through many different languages on google translate, just to see the wonky results.  Here’s my newest one.  The original paragraph is something I mailed to a friend recently (I may have already done a giggle translate on my embarrassing tic-tac story, I can’t remember.  But there’s always room for more.)  I did this one several times, just to see what came up.  If there's any inappropriate translation, blame google translate.

 

The original story:

I was thinking about this embarrassing moment the other day, and I couldn’t stop giggling.  I can’t remember if I already told you about it, but I thought you might enjoy it.

Awhile back, I was making polite chit-chat with the teenage boy who was the cashier at Trader Joe’s.  I was already feeling quite old and ragged that day.  But to make it worse, as I was talking with him and looking right at him as he was looking right at me, my mint tic-tac flew out of my mouth and landed on the floor.  Well, of course, I couldn’t leave it because he saw it fall out, so I bent down to discreetly pick it up.  But as I stepped forward to get it, I accidentally kicked it and it starts bouncing across the floor.  So there I am, hunched over and chasing a bouncing tic-tac, drawing even more attention to myself.  But I can’t not pick it up because now everyone sees me chasing it.  When I finally grabbed it, I left the store, got in my car, and began laughing so hard that I was crying.  I laughed all the way home as I replayed the scene in my mind again and again.  And then when I got home and told my husband about it, about how I was already feeling really old and out-of-touch and then my tic tac flies out of my mouth and starts bouncing across the floor, he’s like “Yeah, and it was a white tic-tac too, so it probably looked like a tooth fell out.”  It still cracks me up to think about it.

 

Bad Translation #1:

The next day I thought about this disorder and I couldn't help but laugh.  I don't know if I said this before, but I think I love you.

I recently had a conversation with a young man who worked as a businessman at Joe's businessman.  I feel so old and passionate that day.  But the worst part is, while I address and look at him, he looks at me and the leaves of the mint fall to the ground.  Well, he couldn't help but clearly, because he saw him fall, and I walked over to him and leaned over.  But as I continued to lift, I suddenly started to kick and fall to the ground.  And I sat down, crawled, pursued, broken the offer, and dragged me more.  But I could not prevent him from taking him away, because now they all see me persecuting him.  When I finally got up, I walked out of the store, sat in the car, and started crying so I laughed.  I laughed, returning my head.  When I got home and told my man about how old I was and how old I was, then my faith went out of my mouth and began to fall to the floor, and he said, "Yes, and he is white.  So I will look at the lost king.  He laughs again.

 

 

Bad Translation #2:

I thought of that turbulent moment the other day and couldn't help but laugh.  I do not remember you, but I thought that you would be happy.

Until recently, I was talking to a boy who was the treasurer of Trader Joe's.  I was a little old and tired that day.  But the worst thing was when I spoke to him and looked him in the eye, when he saw me my oath came out of his mouth and he fell to the ground.  Of course, I could not afford to detect it as it saw a fall, so I carefully leaned to raise it.  But as I went on, I accidentally hit him in the leg and he started jumping on the ground.  Here I was, curled up, watching the jump, which further piqued my interest.  But I was not intimidated, because now everyone can see me.  Once I got there, I left the store, got in the car and laughed.  I laughed at home repeating this scene in my head.  And when I got home and told my face that I felt old and full, then fleas came out of my mouth and he started jumping on the ground, he said, "Yes, that's. White flea mark It looks like her tooth was broken, so I will."  I look forward to thinking about it.

 

 

Bad Translation #3:

I was thinking about this problem recently and couldn't help but tease myself.  If I told you about it, I don't remember it, but I thought you might like it.

A while ago I spoke politely with a teenager who was a grocer at Joe's.  The old man smelled and roared the same day.  But to make matters worse, as I was talking to him and looking directly at him, Mintaria flew out of my mouth and landed on the floor.  Well of course I couldn't write down what I saw, so I refused to take it rationally.  But while he was standing there, he accidentally kicked and started to jump on the ground.  So here I chase the humpback whale and the stubborn whale and bring it closer to me.  But I can't ignore that everyone who sees me now is following him.  When I finally caught up with him, I left the store, got in the car, and started laughing so hard I cried.  I laughed all over the house repeating the scene over and over again.  And when I got home and told husband he felt really old and old and lost, and when my touch started to come out of my mouth and he pulled on the floor, he said, "Yeah, and ... that was still a white check mark." .-tac, probably because it looked like a fallen tooth I'm still thinking about the cracks.

 

 

Bad Translation #4 (I used the same languages as #3, but in reverse):

I thought about the embarrassing moment of the day and I couldn't help but laugh.  I don't remember telling you this before, but I thought that it could be done.

Recently I spoke politely with a teenager who was fund broker Joe.  I felt old and confused that day.  But as he was all on top, my coin flew out of my mouth, and while he was talking with him on the ground, he looked into my eyes.  Well sure I couldn't place it because I saw it drop so I leaned forward to calmly pick it up.  But when I began to look for him, he began to kick him by accident, and he threw him to the ground.  This, therefore, is where the throbbing diamond moves and will reach even more attentively.  But I can't stop being swallowed up because now everyone can see me looking for it.  When at last I arrived there, departed from the store, I rode in the car, and began to laugh so much as to cry.  Repeating the whole time I laughed over and over in my head.  When I got home and told my husband how old and terrified I was, my dog ​​flew out of my mouth and jumped on the floor and said, "Yeah, and it was still white tile, so I probably saw just one Fall. Tooth. " I always get @#$ when i'm thinking.  

[I removed an inappropriate word that sounds just too ...well ... inappropriate.]

 

 

Ah, what fun - seeing what interesting, quirky things come up.  I do really like the “throbbing diamond” and the “chasing the humpback whale” parts.  But I could do without the dog and fleas flying out of my mouth.  That's kinda creepy, like a scene in a bad, B-level, horror movie.


[For fun, I also translated that last paragraph I just wrote three different times, and this is what came up:

"Oh, how ridiculous it is to see something nice, something bad happen. episodes of "D**n" and "Humpback Whale", which I really enjoy.  But I can eject dogs and fleas from my mouth.  For example, bad films and class B music are pretty good."

"Yes, it's fun - seeing interesting things, by the way. I like the size of the diamond and the role of "humpback whale" fishing. But without a dog and a swimmer, I could jump out of my mouth. Very good, like a scene from a B-grade horror movie.'

"Oh, that's funny, that's funny, that's scary. I want a thousand diamonds and a Chase Whale. But I can do it without a dog without a mouth. Level B is great as a movie."

Interesting.]