Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Luke and Hannah ... Wow!

I don't watch The Bachelor or The Bachelorette.  And I don't read Cosmo magazine.  But I had to click on this article to see this Twitter "war" between Luke and Hannah.  (Of course, an article from a godless magazine is going to be anti-Luke and anti-godly-morals, FYI.) 

And all I can say is "Wow!  I am amazed at Hannah's ability to twist Scripture for her defense and to attack Luke.  It's almost demonically-inspired!"  (For more on how society does this, see "God is love, but love is NOT a god!")  

To Luke: Thank you for being faithful to the Lord in the midst of such a godless atmosphere and in the face of such opposition.  That's not easy to do, I'm sure.  And hang in there.  You'll find the godly woman you deserve!

And to Hannah: Well, lots of luck defending your theology and your choices when you stand before God!  You're gonna need it!

(And here's a link to a longer clip of their interaction over this issue.)