Pages

Friday, June 30, 2023

Time to boycott Starbucks

You know, up until now, I never boycotted Starbucks for their very leftist stances.  I wouldn't want leftists to boycott a conservative organization just because they disagreed with our moral stances (which happens, of course, both ways), and so I didn't want to do it to them.  I just wanted coffee.

But now that the Starbucks employees have decided to put their desires above the customers - their desire to have the Pride decorations they want above their responsibility to sell coffee at a coffee shop - it's time for me to boycott.  

Businesses have forgotten what business is about.  Employees have forgotten who they work for and what their job is and who keeps them running.  And so I'm sorry, my beautiful Cafe Mocha friend, but I can't see you anymore for awhile.  It's not me; it's you (Starbucks, the employees).  You've forced me into this by putting yourself above us, the customers.  And we don't need to tolerate being treated this way, not when there are many other good coffee shops to visit who are willing to do their job of serving coffee.

May you get your heads on straight soon, Starbucks.  Till then, goodbye.